Embassy Suites Loveland - Hotel
Spa & Conference Center, 4705 Clydesdale Pkwy, Loveland, CO 80538
2018 Trade Show: Thursday, August 16
Register and Submit Payment
Need to reserve a hotel room? Discounted rooms are available Aug 14-16 by calling the Embassy Suites at 970-612-2440 and mentioning RMMS, or click here.
- ATTENDEE Online Registration Form, or download PDF fillable form.
- SPONSOR Online Form, or download PDF fillable form.
2018 Course topics include:
- Introduction to Liquid Measurement
- How BLM Onshore Order 3175 Affects Your Gas Measurement SOPs
- Pressurized Hydrocarbon Liquids Sampling
- Addressing Measurement Challenges in Today’s Shale Plays
- Entrained Gas and its Effects on Measurement
- Operation and Performance of Ultrasonic Meters
- Orifice Meters and Wet Gas Flow
- Measurement Economics
- Tank Pressure-Vacuum Relief and Gauging Concerns Related to Quad-O
- Why Calibrating Custody Transfer Meters on Products Matters
- Upstream Ultrasonic Metering Applications
- Changing Quality Specifications and Analytical Practices
- Data Averaging for Back Office Recalculation
- Pairing Small Volume Provers with High Precision, High Flowrate Meters
- Plan to Achieve USM Field Installed Accuracy; or Risk Permanent Errors
- Panel Presentation: The Digitalization of the Oil Field: What is Happening? How Will it Affect You?